Pages

Monday, May 3, 2021

Water boat

 Aim: destine a container that holds water and that want catch on fire.

Method  A4 paper heat mat, Bunsen burner, lighter tripod, water, and a beaker.


1 step: Get paper and fold it in to the shape you wont it in .

2 step: Get the Bunsen burner, Heat mat and the tripod out 

3 step: When it go up and flames that means it done. 


safety tips 

1 were safety glasses

2 role up your selves

3 tye your hair up  


Conclusion

My one didnt even last 3 sec because I put the water in it to fast and it went all over the Bunsen burner.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.