Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

Kenny Rogers speech

 What we did.

For four hours my class has been researching a topic and I picked Kenny Rogers. I had fun researching and making the speech about Kenny Rogers. 


Where my speech.

Did you know That Kenny Rogers full name is Kenny Ray Rogers? There are lots of things that people do not know about Kenny Rogers, Today I am going to talk about his life and teach you all something new about him.

 

Kenny Rogers was born on the 21st of August 1938 in the state of Texas in the United States of America.  Kenny´s parents were called Edward Floyd Rogers and Lucille Rogers, they had 6 other children giving Kenny lots of siblings. Kenny Rogers was a pro tennis player as a teenager. 

 

Throughout Kenny Rogers Life he was married at 5 different times. He had 1 daughter and 4 sons, two of which were twins. Kenny Rogers was a jazz bassist and a hippie rocker. He was widely known for his singing all around the world. Kenny Rogers has made 39 studio albums and had 80 singles during his music career. Kenny Rogers most popular songs are. Coward Of The County, Lucille and The Gambler which is my personal favourite.

 

Kenny Roger died on March 20th 2020. Kenny Rogers passed away peacefully at home from natural causes under the care of hospice and surrounded by his family. Kenny Rogers was the 6th richest country star in the world and had $250 million dollars when he died in 2020. 51% of the men like his songs and 39% of baby boomers like his songs. I hope you learnt something about Kenny Rogers.  


Here is my video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.