Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

not react and react

Today we have been learning about how not to react and react when people say things to you that you don't like.

Here is an example people say to me I am four eyes and I would say something not that nice but I think I should say. Please tell someone that cares or Thanks I know I can see.


If people say something you do not like, say something that they want to expect like thank you,  I know right, or I love how you are saying something good about me then walk away so the fight does not carry on. 


If someone wants to physically hurt you. Tell a teacher or someone you trust, don't retaliate, make sure you leave so they don't hit you or something. If it is happening to your friends tell someone and pull them back.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mattisin,

    I am sorry you have to deal with people being so unkind. You do handle it well and I know you use some of the strategies you have mentioned. Well done! Which of the strategies do you prefer? Did you learn a new strategy to try?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.