Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

making burgers in food technology

 Making burgers in food technology


In food technology my class made burgers. 

What we made the patty with.

  1. Meat 

  2. Bread crumbs 

  3. Egg 

  4. sauce

  5. Salt and pepper 


We put ¼ of a cup in the bowls then 4 ts of egg in the bowl. Then mix, put the sauce and salt and pepper in the bowl then mix. Put the meat in the bowl then mix some more. Flatten out the meat that you made and put in the fridge overnight. 


Making the burgers.

I put some sauce on the bun then put the patty on the bun, I put lettuce, cheese, and tomato. Put sauce on the top bun then put the top bun on the burger. Then we cleaned up and ate it or toke it home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.